...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

album best of Elvis Presley

«®°·.¸.• BEST OF Elvis Presley «®°·.¸.•


Track List

 1. How Great Thou Art
 2. So High
 3. Amazing Grace
 4. Crying In The Chapel
 5. You'll Never Walk Alone
 6. Swing Down Sweet Chariot
 7. In My Father's House
 8. Milky White Way
 9. His Hand In Mine
 10. I Believe In The Man In The Sky
 11. Where Could I Go But To The Lord
 12. If The Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
 13. Run On
 14. He Touched Me
 15. Bosom Of Abraham
 16. Lead Me, Guide Me
 17. Joshua Fit The Battle
 18. If We Never Meet Again
 19. I, John
 20. Reach Out To Jesus
 21. Who Am I?
 22. Help Me
 23. An Evening Prayer
 24. Take My Hand, Precious Lord
 25. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)




Download the full album
best of Elvis Presley







0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Design by Free blogger template

Radio Danse Hits